Oxford University Men's Polo - ORIEL-POLO-ML
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Oriel College, founded in 1326, is the fifth oldest college in Oxford: in its coat of arms, on the red background, there are the 3 golden rampant lions of England and the last one belongs to King Richard the Lionheart, King of England.
The polo shirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
On the top left there's the crest of the college, in this case Oriel College.
- Long sleeves polo shirt
- 100% cotton
- 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Cotton collar and placket with twill structure
- Band insert inside collar and side slits
- Hidden buttons and ribbed cuffs with contrasting stripes
- Regular fit
- Patch with college crest on the top left and contrasting colours embroidery with name and foundation date of the college
- Wash at 30° C
We deliver to over 100 countries around the world. For full details of the delivery options we offer, please view our Delivery information
We hope you’ll love every Maytomay purchase, but if you ever need to return an item you can do so within 14 days of the delivery of the order.
For full details of how to make a return, please view our Returns information